Wednesday, October 06, 2004

How To Blow Over $120

...And still have a good time. Go to the Perth Royal Show. I met Miky and Yu-Jin there after work, it was cheaper for me after 6pm (I haven't completely lost it) and we had a great time. Miky and I bought a showbag each and three for Yu-Jin (one was the $2 Bertie Beetle along with Monster Trucks and Ninja Karate).

Yu-Jin had a go on the Clowns and scored five 2s. Picked up a nice little crocodile. We went on the Ferris Wheel which wasn't bad at night time. The monster truck, Stress Factor, was great, until it conked out about half way through it's demonstration of car crunching. Talk about loud - I've probably never heard anything so loud.

And the fireworks weren't half bad. Damn loud too but there were plenty of them. We didn't get home until nearly 10:30 so it shocked me when Yu-Jin was up around 6:30 in the morning.

I'd definitely recommend blowing some money at the Show.

No comments: