Sunday, May 08, 2005

Yu-Jin's 5th Birthday At Scitech

I've never been to Scitech before. I had heard that it was great for kids and I suspected that it would be the same for adults. We had a great hostess, 10 boys running around enjoying themselves, good food, and lots of fun, scientific displays to touch and experience.

Due to a parental request not to publish photos of kids without permission I have taken down photos of all the other kids that I had posted. Please email me if you would like personal photos.


Yu-Jin busy doing fun "scientific" things at his 5th birthday party at Scitech.


Birthday boy and Dad.


There was a dress-up section for the kids to play in as well.


I didn't doctor the photo - yes, I've put on a little bit of weight.


Yu-Jin's favourite present - some ooze that makes great farting sounds.

Scitech was a great place to have a party. Sadly, I guess we can't have one there again. Mind you, I feel that we will visit Scitech again sometime. There was so much there for the kids to see, touch and do. I can thoroughly recommend the place to take your kids, and yourself to.

No comments: