Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm A Plane Crash Survivor

Startling headline, eh? We watched Lost last night and I was thinking, if people involved in a plane crash made it back to civilisation what would life be like and how would they be treated? Surely they would think of themselves a little differently. "I'm a bit of a celebrity because I survived a plane crash".

Yes, I've survived a plane crash. Remember that crash in Tenerife in 1977 where a Pan Am jumbo crashed into another plane on the runway and 582 people were killed? I survived it. The fact that I happened to be in Australia at the time greatly improved my chances of survival. In fact, I have survived more plane crashes than I care to remember.

Take a hint. Not being involved in the plane crash increases your chances of survival enormously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trouble you are having with your new cumputer, must have got to you. What are you burbling about? Did I miss something on the news?

Anonymous said...

Man, you truely are weird, Hammy.