Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm Frugal But Not That Frugal

A couple of weeks back we went to McDonalds. Not for a "meal" but a snack, to get out of the house and to get the young fella onto the playground so that he could mix with a few kids of his age.

A woman, of the homeless variety, came into McDonalds and went to the toilets. There had been a family sitting opposite us and they left. I don't know who these people think they are but they didn't bother to clean up their table and put the rubbish in the bin and the tray away. I can't stand people who do that. Anyway, this woman sat down and started eating the chips that were left and even drank the leftover soft drink.

I'll finish off the missus' meal if she can't eat it but I'm not that frugal. Perhaps I would be if I was in the same situation, I guess.

No comments: