Friday, September 23, 2005

Feeling Like I'm And Old Man

I was feeling a bit fat so I went for a walk last night to the post office. Actually, I walked to the post office in the morning too so I did a fair amount of walking yesterday. Probably the main reason I was feeling fat was the simple fact that I had eaten 18 inches of Subway sandwich and half a block of chocolate. Yum. I did manage to control myself and leave a 6 inch sandwich for Ron. Later Ron.

I managed to trip on some paving on the sidewalk that had been raised by a tree root and was that close to going arse over tit that it wasn't funny. Nearly scraped my nose on the footpath. It was at that moment that I realised I was a fat, old f*** (couple of words fit there).

Last night whilst sleeping I dreamt about driving to tomorrow's AFL Grand Final with my wife. This would not be a recommendable experience as she's not the greatest person to be travelling long distances with. And the score that was running through my head was Sydney 120 def West Coast 70. There, I've stuck my head on the chopping block. It's not so much my prediction but a feeling.

Maybe it was the capsicum and pickles from the Subway sandwich talking. There might just be something in this eating-spicy-food-before-going-to-bed-to-have-strange-dreams thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen to your mother, son!