Friday, October 28, 2005

Another Definite Sign That A Haircut Is Required

The last couple of days I've been driving to work and noticed that my hair has been touching the inside roof. Yeah, it's sticking up a bit and it's time that I had a mop chop.

Welcome To The Twilight Zone

Anyone believe in coincidence? I'm building a big list below:

Mr Wilson from Markham, Canada, comes to the blog of Mark Ham, from Wilson, as the Frugal part of the name suggests that I must be Scottish like his father and catches his eye. Mr Wilson studied at Seneca and my next door neighbour when I was a kid had the surname Seneca. Not only that, but Mr Seneca's cousin, also a Seneca, came to live in Australia and where did he come from - Canada of course?

Coincidence, or weird, or a mixture of both? Keep you posted.

6 comments:

Ben said...

I think you are ripe to read this then:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln-Kennedy_coincidences

The Lincoln-Kenedy coincidences.

Hammy said...

Ben - that is something that sprang to mind immediately. And it makes interesting reading, although I haven't read Wikipedia's version yet. I have heard about this before.

Anonymous said...

woooo.

Joe said...

Uh...before you get the hair cut why not take the opportunity to use it to paint the ceiling?

Hammy said...

Joe - there would be too many brush strokes visible as the hair isn't an even length like a paintbrush. Nice idea though. I like your way of thinking.

Anonymous said...

You must have grown! I agree tho', you would get very dizzy and a stiff neck.