Monday, October 10, 2005

Traffic Update - By Request

A while ago my friend Ben asked me to do a report. I've noticed that if I leave 30 minutes earlier, which allows me to muck around a bit before I start work, or ring the missus, it only takes 30 minutes to get to work. Traffic is flowing more smoothly and there appear to be less arseholes on the road. Not so many people cutting you off or pushing in. Probably not as much need to.

If I leave home at the normal time it takes about 40 minutes to get to work. There's a much greater amount of traffic on the road and the impatient arseholes make their appearance. I feel quite a bit more agro at this time.

Once the missus and boy come back I won't be able to leave early to go to work. More family commitments to worry about.

Not sure why but it doesn't seem to matter what time I leave work. The weather is ok and the roads are chockers. Even during the last two weeks with school holidays. During the summer months when school is off for seven weeks there is bugger all traffic on the road. It's a nice time to be driving to work.

No comments: