Wednesday, October 05, 2005

We Need To Clean Up The Streets In Cannington

Not that the streets are noticeably full of itinerants or prostitutes but they are unsightly anyway. Perhaps that has more to do with the fact that I love to squash snails on my walks. I almost go out of my way to kill them.

Take this morning for instance. It had been raining overnight and my morning walk takes me past quite a bit of residential area. That's where the best plants are to eat, I guess. I'm glad that I took my umbrella today as it rained for at least 30 minutes and I would have gotten satched. Or saturated, if you don't speak Strine. In one instance I was able to squash three snails with one step. They were rather abundant.

So come on Canning City Council, clean the streets. The bodies of probably a few hundred lifeless, squashed snails are now littering your streets and it has become unsightly. I demand something be done about it. Perhaps I should take some photos to post on the blog. They stick around for days afterwards.

No comments: