Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Couple More Deaths About The Place

We had another mouse in the house. This time we heard him eating a biscuit behind the fridge. I set a trap with a walnut three times for him and he ate it each time. The fourth time I set the trap and he was caught within three minutes - I kid you not.

A few nights ago I was watering the garden at night time when I noticed a couple of frogs. I showed Yu-Jin as he is interested in wildlife. One of the frogs jumped into Miky's gumboot after Yu-Jin patted it. He was there the next morning sticking his head out. On the weekend Yu-Jin wanted to have a stick fight with me whilst I watered the front garden. We battled for a while and then he tried to kick my stick and the result was his boot flew off. When he went to put it back on he noticed that the frog was in the bottom. So, for some 10-15 minutes he had been wearing a boot with a frog in it and hadn't even noticed. Needless to say, the frog didn't make it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you to use peanut butter to catch meeces.

Anonymous said...

Or vanilla essence on bread will also do the job