Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Does This Make Good Business Sense?

Nestle have just purchased the weight-loss company Jenny Craig. I'm not sure that the two of them match too well. Seems like a conflict of interest to me. Or maybe, just maybe.

Getting people fat is not bad for business but the buyers remain anonymous. I'm guessing that once they get the slimmers' personal details after joining Jenny Craig it will allow them to target their market much better. Free samples of a new product anyone? Hmmmm.

Where does this leave Kirstie As-wide-as-an-Alley?

3 comments:

Joe said...

First thing I thought about when I heard the news was "That's the perfect marriage of companies." Get them fat. Slim them down. Repeat.

Anonymous said...

two words "laxative chocholate"

Hammy said...

Two more words "spot on".