Sunday, February 18, 2007

Open Letter To Mr Stephen Carr

Dear Mr Stephen Carr,

Please pay for your own post office box. The economy is booming and I'm sure that you don't need to squat on mine. Surely you can afford a box all by yourself. Now, I don't know how you pick up your mail, which is addressed to my post office box, but with Miky losing her key maybe you are able to do that. It would explain a few things.

Mr Carr, please inform your investment company that they have the wrong address. I'm sick of writing "Not at this address" or "Return to sender" on your email and dropping it into the mailbox. Obviously the message isn't getting through to them. And silly me, I would have thought that the database of a professional investment company would have been an invaluable source of personal information and should, at the very least, be accurate. Perhaps you need to look at your investment company because something tells me that they aren't up to scratch. Besides, you're not hearing about how well they are investing your money anyway. Doesn't that strike you as being a little bit strange?

If you're not smart enough to understand what I've written I'll put it in plain English for you. I don't want to receive your crap in the mail anymore. Tidy up your affairs.

Yours sincerely,
Frugal Bastard

No comments: