Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What Happens When You Accidentally Set Your Clock Forward One Hour?

I'll tell you what happens. You wake up an hour earlier. I'm normally up at 6 but this morning the clock showed 5:49 so I thought that I'd get up anyway. And my clock is 20 mins fast. Jumped on the computer, read the news, read some blogs, read some emails, etc and then thought to myself, "It must be six o'clock". At this point I looked at the computer clock and it said 5:00. "Hmmm. Maybe the computer is playing up as I have had some problems recently". Quick check of the watch indicated that it was indeed five o'clock.

It's dark normally when I wake up and I didn't feel any more tired than I normally do when it is time to roll out of bed so it didn't dawn on me that it was that early. I'm thinking that it's going to be an early night tonight.

No comments: