Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone

No matter which religion you follow, or don't, I believe that Christmas is a wonderful time to remember your loved ones. There's so many friends and family that I see precious little of these days just receiving a card from them is wonderful. And for people that I haven't seen for years that goes doubly so.

So, if you don't get a card, an email or a call from me it doesn't mean that you've been forgotten. There's just not enough time in the day to get everything done. And I'm taking this time to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE wish you a Merry Chrismas from California USA (home of Hollywood) since you are a good star they should rename it Hammywood!! Enjoy your day with your beautiful wife and adorable son!!! Annette P.s. Your 100 things about Hammy record is remarkable!! KUDOS to you!!

Hammy said...

Merry Christmas Annette for you and your family. No kudos required - that's just me.