Thursday, March 27, 2008

Footy Tipping - Being Shown Up By A Seven Year Old

For as long as I can remember I've asked the boy who will win the Friday night football matches. More often than not we disagree on the winner and the boy usually chooses correctly. It's bugged me for a while so I've decided to enter him in an online footy tipping competition that I'm also a member of. Let's see over the course of a year who is the better tipper.

Round one - the boy picks six out of eight which is pretty good going. At the last moment I changed two of my tips, from winners to losers, and only picked four winners for the weekend. So, I'm already two behind him. I tell myself that it's a long season and there's plenty of time but who am I trying to kid? I'm being shown up by my seven year old. He's also in a tipping competition with myself and my mate Bill where we play for $2/week. So he's picked up $4 for his first week of tipping and thinks that this is so easy. I have introduced another bighead to the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kick butt, Hammy!!!