Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Revenge Of The Rabbit

Not quite sure if you could classify it as revenge but the rabbit had a go at Miky yesterday. She caught him on the sofa where he peed and poohed. I guess that, as a male, he is just marking out his territory. Still, not on my sofa, fella. She gave him a couple of smacks to get him off the sofa. Then he started chasing her. She tried to shoo him away with her hands and then with a towel. Still he kept coming.

And then the revenge came. He peed on her leg. Worse was to come. Yu-Jin had news at school that day and guess what he told the class about? Yes, of course he revealed the story of the rabbit's revenge on his mother to his classmates. And now I'm telling the world this story. And all three people who read my blog.

His nuts are gonna get chopped soon if this behaviour doesn't stop. Now the pet shop assistant said that desexing a male rabbit wasn't very expensive. Which part of $110 isn't expensive, I'd like to know.

Revenge is sweet. But not necessarily so if you are a rabbit.

5 comments:

Susan Ham said...

Woulda thought it would be cheaper to make rabbit stew!!!

Anonymous said...

He is marking and likes her too. Bunny's are noturious for that. Maybe use a cheap gate or boxes to block off your territory. Good luck and have a nice week. Annette

Susan Ham said...

I have it on good authority, that you can train a rabbit as you would a dog. So, you had better get cracking.

Tanzeela said...

Considering that Maryam's one lonely child, Din is so on in getting Maryam a pet rabbit.
Now that I've read this smelly episode, I'm thinking twice...

Hammy said...

The rabbit doesn't smell too much and is still cheaper than having another child. I would get a very young rabbit that is easier to break in.