Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Back, Baby

Well, after a rather eventful holiday to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand I'm back. Now for the unusual task of cleaning up, doing the washing, packing things away and the like. Miky has gone to work today but I'm having a few more days off before returning to work. That means I get to play Mr Mum for a couple of days. Someone's gotta make the money I guess.

Over the coming month or two I'll put together another little blog and link it to this one. It'll take some time to process the 850 or so photos and type up the diary. More than one or two events took place so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby come back you can blame it all on me like the song. Good you are back lol Mr.MUm ha ha ha I can't wait to see the new photos. Me

Iris Flavia said...

:-) Welcome back, Mr Mum!

Anonymous said...

Do you need an apron, Mr Mum?
Can't wait to see the pics you've snapped of Singapore.
Singaporean evacuatee in Melby