Saturday, May 14, 2011

What a Car's Colour Says About Its Owner

From the Chicago Sun-Times via Reader's Digest.

The British Royal Automobile Club compiled a list of what a car's colour says about its owner:

Black: You're ambitious and status-seeking.
Green: You're very traditional and an elitist.
Blue: You're a team player and very sociable.
White: You're aloof, dutiful and methodical.
Grey: You're understated and cautious.
Silver: You have a sense of style, but you can be pompous.
Red: You're outgoing, impulsive and easily bored.

I've only owned two cars in 22 years. First was green coloured and the current vehicle is silver (argon actually). Does that mean I was traditional and elitist but have garnered a sense of style with pompousity?

Perhaps I should add that I reckon anybody with an orange, yellow or pink car has a weirdness gene issue and is a rampant attention seeker. What does your car tell everyone about your personality?

7 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I´ve had four red cars so far, how boring is that? ;-)
And a brown and a green one, too. And two blue ones.

Anonymous said...

Lol I am a real joke then. Gil

Hammy said...

@Iris - you've certainly changed your personality a lot of times.

@Gil - what colour car do you own?

Iris Flavia said...

Yep, you can call me Chameleon ;-) Had a choice on the last one only though, colorwise (and would´ve choosen a yellow VW Fox if the Polo wasn´t equal in price and better quality, too!) - did I mention I hate driving a car?! (In Germany/to work, esp in darn winter)

Anonymous said...

It is red and silver so I am an impulsive pompous Well you know what. Ha ha take care. Gil

Hammy said...

Doesn't have black stripes too, does it Gil?

Anonymous said...

Nah but that is an idea ha ha Enjoy the days ahead. Gil